about this event
In association with the NHS and Waverley Borough Council
Lots of useful advice from professionals to enable individuals to identify and reduce the risk of falls in later life.
You will receive advice on:
· strength and balance from a physiotherapist
· hydration, nutrition and medication from a community matron
· safety within the home environment from an occupational therapist
· the latest alarms and sensors available
· local exercise classes and activities
*receive a FREE 8 to Hydrate cup and a Guildford & Waverley Falls Prevention Pack.
To book your place, please call 01483 444 476